Role Playing fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role players are welcomed here.

3 posters

FP's chars

faultypitch
    faultypitch

Location : somewhere near the edge of a forest bordering a graveyard sunk deep ina large pit.

FP's chars Empty FP's chars

Post  faultypitch Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:23 am

Here is a few bios of chars I will probably be using the most. any others will be stated else-wise.

--------

Subject Name: Ryan Umbra
    Weight: Varies
    Height: 5'11"
    Type: Shadow Demi-God
    Appearance: http://faulty-pitch.deviantart.com/art/Leader-of-the-Shadows-254816642?q=gallery%3Afaulty-pitch&qo=1

Bio: Ryan is one of several of vigilant demi-gods sent by a higher being to help restore order within the universe. He has seen just about everything and experienced every kind of possible situation and emotion. He is a true warrior and a veteran of many wars. He has fought far more than any mortal could ever imagine as well. He got tired of fighting after a long time, and asked the "higher being" to make him human, so that no one would fight over his power, which was impossible to obtain anyways. Now he tries to find a new purpose in his new life as a partial Human. He may be in a human form, but deep down he is still a Shadow Creature, a secretive and ever observant race. Who knows just what lies in store for him...

-----
    Subject Name: Odin Vocan
    Height: 6 ft
    Type: Evil Demi-God
    Appearance: Appears to be like Ryan. Though he has slightly shorter black hair, which is slicked back. Wears an ebony black cybersuit with red markings (similar to a pentagram) on his shoulders. His eyes are a deep violet. Wields an enormous scythe.

Bio: Odin was Ryan's biggest and greatest ally back when the Universe began. However through corruption of his mind body and soul, Odin turned against him, and eventually became Ryan's worst nemesis. He stops at nothing bring down his old comrade, and to absorb the power that keeps Ryan stronger than him.

-----

Subject Name: Flaw Les (FL)
    Weight: unknown
    Height: 6’7”
    Type: Digimon
    Sub-type: Renamon
    Appearance: http://faulty-pitch.deviantart.com/art/Flawless-the-Renamon-155931553?q=gallery%3Afaulty-pitch%2F9124936&qo=26

Bio: A special agent of Ryan TSP's organization, The Fury Squad, she excels in a number of different kinds of operations. She's pretty stubborn at times, but she get's the job done. Has some anti-social issues, mostly because of a person in her past. Doesn’t work too well with others, but cooperates extensively nonetheless. Only listens to few people, whom she calls friends.

--------

Subject Name: Boomer
    Weight: 1890 lbs
    Height: 5’ 3”
    Type: Reploid
    Sub-type: Rabbit - Non-maverick
    Appearance: http://faulty-pitch.deviantart.com/art/Boomer-Reploid-Rabbit-147920992?q=gallery%3Afaulty-pitch%2F9124936&qo=52

Bio: Boomer is a less-than-intelligent reploid rabbit who was built for blowing away enemy troops with his arm cannon the B-Buster (yes…the B-buster…XD) or slash through them with his energy sword created via his generator on his right arm, iconically used with his trusty Blast shield. Although created for war missions and even guarding his HQ, he still acts like a child and is easily distracted, making him easy to fool. He is kept in line by very few people
    --------

Subject Name: Nikifor Sprite
    Height: 6’ 1”
    Type: Dog
    Sub-type: Husky - Spirit
    Appearance: http://faulty-pitch.deviantart.com/art/Nikifor-Sprite-Spirit-Dog-149353739?q=gallery%3Afaulty-pitch%2F9124936&qo=40

Bio: Nikifor, was a wandering homeless guy, whose home was destroyed by an nuclear weapon, while he was off fighting a war. He was found by Boomer, who saved him from being killed by a rogue creature that came from the shadows.
    Though, this “Creature” entered his body before Boomer could drive it away. Nikifor
    did not know that it gave him a strange power, ability to become ghost-like and even sense paranormal entities or objects even control a select few of them as well.

------

Subject Name: Java Echos
    Weight: 50 lbs
    Height: 4’ 6”
    Type: Bat
    Sub-type: Fruit Bat
    Appearance: http://faulty-pitch.deviantart.com/art/Java-the-Bat-148312050?q=gallery%3Afaulty-pitch%2F9124936&qo=43

Bio: Java isn't a normal bat. He's not a clone, but rather a piece of my main character, Ryan. Yes....you heard me right, a piece of Ryan. In fact, Ryan's body created him as a new form, but was not ready to put it to use and instead expelled him from the body. Thus he is now "alive", so to speak.
    He is now a rookie member of Ryan's organization, known as the Fury Squad, and is mostly put out for support.

He's short and not too strong, but he makes up for it with his Sound Crush (can be used by his buster or his own vocal cords), a powerful attack which renders enemy communications useless and damages building tremendously. He mainly hides behind the others until he is normally needed, or until someone announces his name.

---

and now for one that is me, XD

Subject Name: FP
    Weight: unknown
    Height: 5' 8"
    Type: Iguana
    Appearance: http://faulty-pitch.deviantart.com/art/Iguana-V2-166257754?q=gallery%3Afaulty-pitch%2F9124936&qo=3

Bio: FP is a an anthro iguana who likes to have a good laugh, and play games. Can be stubborn at times and tends to get angry easily (although can control his anger quite well). His usually wields a large claymore (the sword), which he dubbed Aero (ref link: http://yfrog.com/iyaerop . He's not too great at fighting but he can fight.

------------------------

Subject Name: Lavitz Skythe
    Weight: uknown
    Height: 6' 8"
    Type: Dragon/drake
    Appearance:

Bio: Lavitz is a traveling salesman (well dragon/drake). He sells very rare and exotic wares and even some strange foods with magical powers. He even ventures deep into dangerous territories to obtain the priceless and power items, such as a dragoon gem, which is his highest demanded item yet. He is kind at times, but his temper is quite short. And that blade of his is always at the ready, so be careful.
    That's only his day job though.

At night he goes through a distinct personality swap. He then proceeds to steal from people he once sold his wares to, but still leaving them with their items, but with a huge lost in their valuables. And thing is, they won't even know he was there, and he leaves no trace. And if he is caught, he just vanishes , literally, into thin air, as he is an air dragon.
    ------------------------

Hope this was informative enough to at least give ya small glimpse of these chars which I'll try to use.

Last edited by faultypitch on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 am; edited 4 times in total
    Malanok
    Malanok

FP's chars Empty Re: FP's chars

Post  Malanok Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Cool Characters!
    One problem though, I keep getting 403 errors on your FA hosted pictures ^^;

Malanok

P.S no offence
    Major Mozzer
    Major Mozzer

FP's chars Empty BOOMER!!!!

Post  Major Mozzer Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 pm

sorry.... guess i play too much L4D and GOW Laughing
    Malanok
    Malanok

Post  Malanok Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Major Mozzer wrote:sorry.... guess i play too much L4D and GOW Laughing
    I actually thought of BattleStar Galactica at first ^^;

Mind you, by the description he is nothing to be sniffed at ~.^
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Location : somewhere near the edge of a forest bordering a graveyard sunk deep ina large pit.

Post  faultypitch Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Malanok wrote:Cool Characters!
    One problem though, I keep getting 403 errors on your FA hosted pictures ^^;

Malanok

P.S no offence

Crap ><

lemme fix that.

EDIT: Should be fixed now.

Major Mozzer wrote:sorry.... guess i play too much L4D and GOW Laughing

yeah I've played them too much. That char was actually based off an actual rabbit whose named was Boomer, which came from L4D XD

Last edited by faultypitch on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to be updated.)
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Subject Name: Rios Zyn
    Weight: 1000 lbs (not including armor, 1534 lbs with it)
    Height: 6'11"
    Race: Furiole (a.k.a. Fury Hunter)
    Type: Low-rank Fury Hunter (Grunt)
    Appearance: Huge armored rat/wolf-like person with massive claws, a long tail with a spikes end. Face is covered by metallic helmet (kind of like this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img697/3048/13rioszyn.jpg ) "Armor" is a blood red.

Bio: Rios is part of a race commonly known as Fury Hunters(description below). He was the first to refuse to serve a fairly dim-witted organization known as the "Hunters". Despite being part of a violent race, he only fights if he really has to, trying to avoid unneeded conflict.

Fury Hunters/Furioles
    They are an artificial alien rat/wolf race made by an unknown kind of scientists. Rios was one of the first Furioles (their true name) to become a renegade Fury Hunter, which are Furioles who refuse to serve anyone but themselves, working and living like any other beings. Like his kind, his "armor" is literally built into their skin, which is metallic in nature, which acts like adamantium. Though, there are breaks in his armor, showing his dark gray scale flesh underneath.
    Normally they are a misunderstood race, which has led them to be bad-tempered. They don't attack unless provoke, which is a big problem as pretty much everything provokes them. Yet they still manage to thrive while other races are becoming extinct. Their armor is also something to be feared, as it's virtually impenetrable by most conventional weapons. Plasma weakens it, but only so much for a powerful bullet to go through. Their main weak spot is of course their exposed flesh below their chest. That is not enough as all their vital organs are up in their chest which is unusual.
    They don't use much technology, except for large custom-made rifles and cannons. As such, they never use stuff like shields or vehicles [unless it's travel] (they are like a biological tank themselves).

--------------
    yeah a new char of mine, based off a race I created a long time ago, and you may notice the armor seems similar to Halo's Hunter race...lemme assure you, I created them long before I knew about Halo.
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Subject Name: Kyran Witsaker
    Weight: 245 lbs
    Height: 7'5"
    Species: Iguana/ wolf hybrid
    Appearance: Ref1, Ref 2,Ref3 (armor ref)

Bio: (story oncoming)

Weapons: The Grudge (weapon shown in Ref 1)

Subject Name: Fault Zone
    Height: Average is 6’ 10”
    Type: Digimon
    Sub-type: Renamon
    Appearance: reference pic

Bio: No one truly knows who this mysterious Renamon is. Rumor is that he is was a Shadow Creature granted another chance to return to the living world. Aside from the these rumors, he is now a very feared person and will stop at nothing to get what he wants

Weapons: Flame/acid thrower (shown in pic)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am