Role Playing fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role players are welcomed here.

2 posters

Paranoia RP

Major Mozzer
    Major Mozzer

Paranoia RP Empty Paranoia RP

Post  Major Mozzer Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

this an RP based off a HL1 mod i played

you can ethier be a member of the Russian Spetsnaz or a scientist working on a project for the Russian govermant

anyway i'll start

The Major was sitting in his room. He had only gotton out the hospital a week ago after a bomb defuseal went wong and was left in a hospital bed for 6 months. He was wondering wether he still had what it takes to be a Spetsnaz. Training had shown everyone around him he still got it but he wasn't really that convinced. He was busy staring at the photos on the wall of him back in his youth when....
    Malanok
    Malanok

Paranoia RP Empty Re: Paranoia RP

Post  Malanok Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 pm

I would join this but two things stop me:
    1. Complete lack of knowledge of Russian Scientists/Spetsnaz
    2. I don't know if you are still visiting the forums...

Malanok

P.S sorry ^^;
    Major Mozzer
    Major Mozzer

Post  Major Mozzer Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:30 am

true, i know fuck all about the spetsnaz but then again who said it had to be realistic? you really think a normal human like me could raise the dead or spawn a claymore sword from his hand?
    Malanok
    Malanok

Post  Malanok Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:02 pm

If it is not realistic what are the limiting factors? For example I could use M'Nack, who is incredably intelligent, as a scientist... but this scientist would be able to take on all the Spetsnaz using only two farm tools...

Mind you, I shall hit the ground running and learn as I go along.

Petrov stood dumbstruck at his peers. It was so simple, how could they not understand that the W+ boson never actually existed but was a combination of gravity and antimatter. He had known that he was more intelligent than them, but he did not know how intelligent he was. He had found several major discoveries and fabricated many radical theories, but all had been shouted down and kept hush.

Petrov sat down at his desk and played with one of his inventions, a pair of gloves which could manipulated the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force allowing him to move objects around the room without touching them. He often wondered what the maximum mass the gloves could lift, but was almost arrested last time he had tried, the caravan was about three stories up with little resistance when he was told that the inhabitants were still inside.
    But since then he had refined and improved the gloves, creating a power source which actually created energy by breaking down matter, activated by MUI thought capabilities, and would power the gloves for years using something as small as a marble.

Andrei burst through the door, red faced and breathing heavily. He quickly explained that some armed men were after Petrov, wanting him to "help them" on their experiment. To Andrei's surprise Petrov walked out of the room towards the armed men.
    "So, I hear you have an experiment for me to. It has to be more challenging than what they have got me doing here, so I'm up for it."
    Major Mozzer
    Major Mozzer

Post  Major Mozzer Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Sometime later the Major was sitting in an APC with his squad. They were Alpha Squad. "Alright people listen up, we are heading over Uberlinks warehouses, why? well it would seem that terrorists have inflitrated the warehouses, disabled all sercurity and taken the workers hostage. Intelligence says that the enemy is heavily armed and highly trained so be preapred for anything". "Why can't the SWAT just deal with this?" asked Sgt Yuri. "Your guess is as good as mine sargent but we don't ask questions we just go in and kill the bad guys understood?" "Yes sir...." he replied.

OOC: i made the name Uberlinks completely out of thin air btw
    Malanok
    Malanok

Post  Malanok Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 am

Petrov laughed. How simple these people were. They wanted him to make a point to point teleporter. Childsplay once you understood the basics of the universe.
    The lead man push Petrov to the wall by the throat and drew his pistol.
    "You misunderstand me. That is such a simple task, I thought you wanted something more difficult from me." The man faltered. "Give me what I need and I will make you something better than a teleporter."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm