Role Playing fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role players are welcomed here.

4 posters

The Cache: Treasure Hunting RP

Chanler
    Chanler

The Cache: Treasure Hunting RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cache: Treasure Hunting RP

Post  Chanler Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Blarg gave a look at them and made a odd smile.

Blarg: "Nope can't say that i have. Were just small business reporters. And for ounce we actually may have a good story in our hands.Say you wouldn't be some diggers looking for some amazing treasure would you? A story like that would really help us out."

Fence made a small snicker but immediatly tryed covering it up and brushed a paw over his muzzle as he began to twitch again uncontrolably.
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

The Cache: Treasure Hunting RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cache: Treasure Hunting RP

Post  Sedsone Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Daroth: wait...a dragon? you serious? what would a dragon be looking at this place...well if it wasn't roaring I guess it was a explosion...so some sorts
    of defensive mechanism.
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Location : somewhere near the edge of a forest bordering a graveyard sunk deep ina large pit.

Post  faultypitch Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm

"I wouldn't know. Something tells me though....that whatever is roaring is coming straight for us. Like it can sense us" Nik said.

"We don't have any news on that yet, we're only helps our friend-"

"Boomer, enough." Java looked at them, "there is no story here to find. We're following a special team. It was our orders. hat is all we're allowed to say. Good day sir."
    Chanler
    Chanler

Post  Chanler Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Blarge look at his crew that gave a sad look at the two.

Blarg: "Well thats to bad if you were we could of made you celebritys, but i guess we just got our hopes too much and just got more false advice. Thx anyways fella's" The wolf said making a walk past them and gave a small wave good bye with out turnning back. He wasen't really trying to squeeze anymore out of them. Infact it probably was for the best to leave now just incase there friend showed up. (If ever >:3) All he knew now is he would have another head start for the next key that is unless more unwanted company were to come in...
    As for now blarg signaled his men to leave and they continued there walk towards there aircraft.
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Daroth: well in that case we better prepare ourself *whit that said he removed safety lock on his GAR (Gauss Assault Rifle) and waited in anticipation*
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Location : somewhere near the edge of a forest bordering a graveyard sunk deep ina large pit.

Post  faultypitch Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 pm

"Yeah, no doubt." Nikifor said, checking his rifle.

Just then, a huge sort of drilling vehicle went up through the ruins, making a 30-degree angle up to the surface, a perfect way to get out of the ruins, despite the ice.

"Oh sh**!! What the hell is that!?" Java yelled, seeing a huge tank (which looked like a M1A2 abrams) with a huge drill in the front of it come out from beside the ruins and it came his and Boomer's way.

Boomer looked at the marking on the side, and saw that they belonged to, just as he jumped out fo the pathway of them machine
    "Java! It's them!! The team we're after!"
    Chanler
    Chanler

Post  Chanler Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Tint: !!! What the hell is that noise coming from. The jackal yelled over the noise trying to keep his balance.

Blarg: "Oh no! Don't tell me theres more here." He imdeiatly arched down on the ground keeping himself from moving or falling over digging his claws into the ice.He turned his head now watching poor fence no longer in his calm state as he began running around hystrically around them yelling like a mad man.

Fence: What do we do,What do we do,WHAT DO WE DO!! Instantly he felt the fur in the back of his neck yanked by blarge as he held him up.

Blarg: Calm down damnit!! Were gonna head back and see who else is here. Most important thing is always observing. We need to know who are what were up against! Now lets head back this just means that things are gonna get more interesting." The wolf smiled droping fence who was still over excited and kept turning his head back and forth starting to become paranoid. Let's head out.
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 am

Daroth took cover and look up to tank like thing "What is that? and what kind of logo is that thing!"
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 am

"I've only seen that kind of tank once, it was just a prototype. It's a called Grinder. A heavily armored tank designed to break through ground with ease. And that logo...belongs to a team me and an my comrades are trying to stop." Nikifor said. "There is no time to explain, we must stop whoever is in that Grinder."

"Boomer, prepare for combat." Java said as his targeting reticule cam over his buster and across his right eye.

"Gotcha!" Boomer replied, preparing his buster as well. "This thing looks tough. That armor is not any like I've seen before."

???(from inside the tank): Fools...if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they get.
    Chanler
    Chanler

Post  Chanler Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 pm

The 3 walked back and stoped surprised to see a big tank in the icy fields.

Tint: "Holy moley! Where the hell did a tank get here." The surprised jackal said with a yip. "You think or weapons will work on that?"

Blarg: "Were not gonna use weapons on that armor.." Both looked at him as if he was nuts. "Only thing tho is we have no idea whos in there maybe there good."
    *Just then the tank turned at them slowly.. it was a small awkward silence befor it emeddiatly fire at all 3 of them.* "Ok Scratch tha.." *BOOOOOOM!!!* The of two teams of blarg sheilded themselfs and looked at each other making sure there not dead turning back they saw blarg holding his shield up in front of them the wolfs teeth began to quiver and his arms began to quake. "Damnit that hit was Hard I almost felt like my arm was gonna come off. He said as he slamed the shield in the ground and held his still shooken hand from the exploision. Lucky it wasen't a direct hit or his team would of been sent flying. "Ok i got an idea on taking this tank out. For now lets group up wuth those two now who are aiming there weapons at the tank. The wolf said pointing at both boomer and java. Fence nodded back at the black wolf and gave a nervous scratch at his neck.makeing Blarg wonder if he was gonna need to give fences midication soon ounce again.
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 am

"If you know that then maybe you also know what are its weaknesses and strength so start telling them now" said Daroth as he hold onto his newly gained...or in other words stolen...key which he held around his neck while trying to back off the urge to tur into dragon and push that tank off the edge. "Would a powerfully explosive be enough to throw it off the edge?"
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:09 am

"Yes I do know it's strengths and weaknesses. And an carefully place explosive to be more exact." Nik said, "We won't be able to destroy it with normal explosives, but I bet this ice is unstable, could make it fall off in it's own. Can't push the damn thing, we've tried that before...doesn't work."

"Come on ya over-sized tin can!!" Java said charging up a sonic blast in his buster.

Sees Java charging up his buster
    "You know that won't work right?" Boomer said. "That armor is far more advanced than my own buster!"

"Who's saying I was gonna blast it? This is just so I can get out of the way in time. Remember that sucker goes fast!"
    Chanler
    Chanler

Post  Chanler Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 pm

"Hello again!" Blarge said with a wave now seeing boomer look at him then looked away. "I couldn't help but think how much that tank was such a ass too us sinced he fired at me and my team like we were target practice. Is he the person you were talking about earlier?"

Just then he watched as fence start jerking his head back and force his twitching seemed to get worse.

Blarge: Tint go give fence his pill again we don't want him doing something stupid right now.

Tint: Alright..

Fence: No! I hate that mediceine it tastes awful!

Tint: "Don't make me bring the funnel out again just take it or will leave you here!"

Fence: ....FINE!

Blarg: Hold on a second i have another idea. *Blarg called out for boomer again and went to have a word with him.* "Would you like a distraction from the tank i think fence here might help you with that." The wolf said in a dark grin.
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:58 pm

"Well in that case we just throw some grenades,...sonic grenades to be exact... so that it would be crippled...and due to that tank weight...yeah we would have a pretty nice avalanche that would berry that tank and the person inside....oooor we find someone insane enough to run to that tank, opens the hatch and throws grenade inside..incendiary if you have them... too kill tank crew" explained Daroth his plan to Nikifor.
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 am

"Sounds like a good plan, small flaw. The tank has small security system, a gatling gun on the top. And it's very quick. It uses motion sensor and fires on the closest thing towards it. Someone is gonna have to distract that first" Nikifor said while climbing up the slope "I'm sure there will be someone insane enough to dot that while someone blows the heck off that. We'll talk about this on the way up, right now, my comrades are in trouble."

A tank blast came towards Boomer and Java. Boomer was able to dash away with help of propulsion jets built into the feet of his armored robotic legs.

"Oh Crap!" Java said jumping out and shooting the blast to his side to propel him away from the oncoming tank blast. "This thing is starting to piss me off!"

"Well don't stand around Java! Do something!!" Boomer yelled, trying to fire a few blasts from his buster, managing to hit the tank, but only left a scratch on it's paint job. "Drats..."
    He turned to Blarg.
    "Yeah, we could really use a distraction right now"
    Chanler
    Chanler

Post  Chanler Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Blarg: "You heard him let's have fence distract him."

Tint: "This seems wreckless we almost lost him last time when he did something crazy like this!"

Blarg: "Well then let's ask fence then... Fence!" *Blarge said as he hit fence over the back making him stumble a bit.* "What would YOU rather do? have that nasty old medicine or do one of your speed skills and bug the hell outa that guy!" With that blarge grabed fences hand and droped a rather large pistol..a pistol like shot gun that had 2 large barrels from each side. Then he showed fence some ammo and stuff them in his pocket

Fence: "I'm going in. ^ ^" And with those words he was gone. He built his speed and ran right by it. shooting the gun closely to get its attention and pulled away. The cannon now aiming at him and fired.

Tint: "Ohhhhhh!" He yelled as he covered his eyes

Fence manage to stay away from the blast just barely as the shock reaction afterwards caused him to stumble and roll to the ground, but picked up his speed ounce again as he got on all fours and launched him self onto the tank this time sitting down near the hatch reloaded and fired two clips again. He heard something broke off maybe some kinda lock. He quickly got off by the hatch befor the top half of the tank spinned rapidely in a attempt to throw him off.
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

The tank charged forward and fish-tailed, throwing Fence off, and then turns the turret to face the group.
    "Engage Autocannons" said the soldier inside, "If they think they can distract me that easily, they got another thing coming."
    Three guns popped from the top of the tank, two gatling guns on the sides and one Rocket launcher in the back.
    "Now try me!"

Nikifor reached the outside, and saw the Grinder in the distance.
    "I hope we're not too late" He said jumping out of the tunnel and tried to sneak his way close

"Oh crap!" Boomer shouted pulling his shield out and holding it in front of him.

"I seriously doubt that's going to help Boomer!" Java said as he prepared himself to jump to the side should another shell be thrown at him.

The soldier pushed a button that held a speaker on it
    "Listen to me and listen well. If you value your lives, you will give me the key now. Then I might spare your lives."
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Daroth just stay behind cover as tank got three new weapons and keep being out of tank line of sight till he heard solder inside speaking "Listen to me and listen well. If you value your lives, you will give me the key now. Then I might spare your lives." he just smiled and thought to himself "First you would have to get to me,...now I have two options...1...to get out of here as dragon...or 2...to trick that idiot in tank whit fake key I got sometime ago...gah I'll regret this but what the heck"

Whit that he stood up behind his cover and yelled"HEY JACKASS IN THAT TIN CAN! IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?!" whit tat said he swing fake key couple of time in air to get tank attention. Fake key looked exactly the same when he spin in air only one difference was that it had a small claw marking on its edge but case of pinning it was imposable to tell that"
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm

The soldier turns his tank turret towards Daroth.
    "Yes! Don't you dare drop that!"

"We should try and get close and disable the tank while he's distracted" Boomer whispered.

"Good idea, but who?" Java asked in a low tone

Good going man. Now to get closer to that tank and find that hatch Nikifor thought, slowly getting closer to the tank
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Daroth: Or? will you shoot me? well if you do shoot me the key falls down whit me....is that what you want?" He then pretend to drop the key and then catch it before it fall.
    Guynio
    Guynio

Post  Guynio Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

Dragon's eyes sparkled as he saw a man swinging around what seemed to be the key. "So who has the key now?"

"I'm not too sure sir... You see the guy swinging around the key, it looks exactly like the one we're looking for, but I didn't see him take the real key from anyone's possession or from its original location"

"So what're you implying?"

"That it's a fake"

"Did you hear my question? I asked who had the key, not who had a fake one."

"You're right, sir, I apologize. I am not sure who has the real key. I'll try finding out." The wolf turned and watched downhill with his binoculars again.

"No time, by the time you find out who has the real one, that tank's element of distraction will be gone and probably, we'll be running from an avalanche. Let's keep it simple. The Daroth guy has a fake key, so shooting him won't threaten our mission. That should at least buy us enough time for..."

"Me to find out who has the real key?"

"Bingo. Do your thing, Dawn, I'm relying on you. Devo and I will give you covering fire in case your shield runs out. From what I know, we haven't been spotted so we they won't fire back at us until you have the key, or at least the info we need"

"Roger that. Keep comms on a separate line, I don't want to encounter more of those... problems like we did last time." The elf activated her Shield and flew downhill.

"Lady luck, be kind..." The man aligned his rifle, taking the strong mountain winds into account and taking aim for Daroth's head, waiting until Dawn was close enough.

Last edited by Guynio on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    faultypitch
    faultypitch

Post  faultypitch Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:32 pm

(ummm how did your character even know Daroth in the first place, Guynio? This rp, only your own chars should know each other until another char states their name. That and try to introduce HOW your chars got in position in the first place.)

"You think that dropping it will stop me? I could just dive after it. My vehicle can take temperatures as a low as negative 100 degrees! So go ahead! Drop it! It'll be your loss, hehe" The soldier cackled.

"Great going, if he gets that key, we're one step closer to our doom! We gotta stop him! But how?" Nikifor thought rubbing his chin.

"This does not look good" whined Boomer

"Oh pipe down, we'll think of something" Java replied, and began thinking, but saw a hint of Nikifor's tail over by a small wall of ice "Maybe we won't have to..."
    Guynio
    Guynio

Post  Guynio Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 am

(I'll change the name, you're right about that, even if my group would've followed Daroth, I don't think he ever stated his name. As for how they got there, if I'd explain that, it'd take away at least half of the awesome, and that'd be uncool. If you really want me to, I can edit my first post again, but is it really necessary?)

"Sir, before you fire..." Devo interrupted, to Dragon's great annoyance

"Make it quick, Devo, I can't let Dawn take too big a risk by holding my fire..."

"What if no one here has the real key?"

Dragon flinched, but quickly recovered, "Isn't that your job to know anyway? If no one here has the real key, you will have failed your objective. Why would you say something that only makes me think worse of you, leftenant?"

"Because if no one has the real key, you might only endanger Dawn more..."

Dragon thought about this for a moment, but then his comm started making a sound.

"Mantis for Bear, come in Bear."

"Bear here. What's your status? over."

"I'm in position. If you take the shot now, I have enough time to fly by, scan everyone and get the hell out of here before they even knew who fired. Waiting for flare, over."

"Hold your position, if I fire and no one has the real key, you'll be spotted within no time. You're on the field, I'm asking your advice. Should I fire? over."

Dawn flinched as she, too, couldn't work with bad news. But this chance was too big, she didn't want to throw it away. "Affirmative, you are free to fire."

Dragon had read Dawn's mind, but he changed his aim slightly, aiming for the man's back instead of his head so it would be a non-lethal shot. If the man were still alive, this would either be a greater distraction or a greater risk. He hated playing with lives, but he'd hate to lose the key here, too. He clicked his comm once to let Dawn know he was about to fire, steadied, then pulled the trigger, creating a bang loud enough that everyone down there could hear it as the bullet made its way towards the man holding the key...
    Sedsone
    Sedsone
    Admin

Post  Sedsone Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 am

Daroth: maybe it wont stop you...but it will slow you down cowards who hides in tank *whit that said he fall down the cliff disappearing into depth where he had ... after he was sure that no one could see him ... tun back into his dragon form and reemerge about 3 miles away*

Daroth:Now all I need to do is to find the second key...I hope its on somewhere warmer place.
    Chanler
    Chanler

Post  Chanler Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Blarg: Come over here fence that was some good work.. Sure it didn't completely help us. But at least this persons not shooting at us anymore.

Tint: Of course not it's cause we don't have the damn key! Fence whats that on your ear?..

Fence:Huh!?

Blarg: ...Its not what he has it's what he doesn’t. He has a hole in his ear! XD

Sure enough fence ran a paw at his left ear to see a large hole at the center!

Fence: “What the hell was that tank shooting a shot gun!” The orange foxed spoke sounding a bit scared.

Blarg: Those chunks of pieces after the blast must of got you pretty good right there were you planning on getting your ear pierced Razz, anyways let's head back to....

Tint: Whats wrong Blarg?

“It's my cell someones calling.”

Tint:Are you nuts we can't stay here any longer that tanks still here!!

“Would you keep your voice down. I have to answer this.. You two head over to the chopper I’ll be there shortly. The key is no longer here so don't bother with that guy in the tank. Let those 3 handle it” With that said blarg watch as his team go off. The black wolf quickly getting up his cell. “Yes boss?...”

*10 minutes later *

Fence: So what was that person who got the first key? Some kinda dragon/human hybrid.

Tint: No a hybrid is one being with a body with both traits. This one could transform at will. And those other 3 people. They didn't seem very bright which is why they most of kept dodging blargs questions. possibly To keep from saying something they’d regret.

“Hello PUPS!!!”

Fence: Blarg thank god I was about to get worried, who was it on the phone?

Blarg: That would be are boss..

!!!!

Yup you heard me, The bad news is I told him everything and that we lost the first key. The good news is that he's gonna give us another chance resupply us with some gear and a map for our next one. He also said something about a new recruit for us. So sit down cause were just getting started from what I know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm